Job role: Commercial Sales Administrator
Salary: £20,000-£24,000 DOE
Benefits: 22 days plus Bank Holidays, bonus scheme, employee discounts & more.
A very well-established and successful technology company based in Bolton are looking for a driven Commercial Sales Administrator to provide office-based administration and sales support to the commercial team.
It's an amazing time to join this employee-owned and ambitious company who value high quality service and products. Our client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking administrator to join their team.
What does the role involve?
- Answer calls and distribute to relevant departments/deal with enquiries as required
- Create quotations, sales orders, invoices and purchase orders on Sage
- Liaise with suppliers to source, order products and obtain best pricing of products
- Assist in creation of sales, customer, product and business development reports
- Update internal CRM with client details and sales updates, create tasks for internal colleagues, collate data and manage/update relevant customer portals
- Liaise with internal departments regarding relevant commercial projects, issues & enquiries, including Marketing, Installations, Warehouse and Accounts.
- Assist the team in all administration tasks
- Any additional administrative duties that are required.
Who would be the right fit?
- Great communication both written and verbal
- A well organised and process driven person is essential
- Good organisational skills
- Someone who is proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to learn new processes and systems
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444