Job Opportunity: Sage 200 Technical Consultant
About the role
My client a forward-thinking cloud business that values Success, Collaboration, Quality, Integrity, and Respect. They're on the lookout for a dedicated Sage 200 Technical Consultant to be part of the experienced Sage 200 consultancy team.
What You'll Do: As a Sage 200 Technical Consultant, you'll be a pivotal part of the Services and Implementation team. Your role will involve creatively solving problems while drawing on your technical and functional expertise. You'll also need to have a solid grasp of underlying business processes to ensure the delivery of top-notch customer service.
- Provide innovative solutions to complex issues by collaborating with team members.
- Share insights and knowledge to maintain customer loyalty.
- Utilize your technical background to resolve customer challenges efficiently.
- Contribute to a positive, solution-focused work environment.
What They're Looking For:
- Previous experience and knowledge of Sage 200.
- A high level of business and product knowledge.
- An inquisitive, problem-solving mindset.
- A strong desire to expand your technical skills and knowledge.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with add-on products such as Sicon and Eureka is desirable but not essential.
The company as keen to invest in your growth, and if you have a keen willingness to learn, they're happy to provide training in SQL and these add-on products.
What You'll Bring:
- Enthusiasm for technology and innovation.
- A positive attitude and an inquisitive mind.
- A commitment to quality and exceptional customer service.
- The ability to work collaboratively within a team environment.
If you're ready to join a team that values innovation, collaboration, and individual growth, apply today for the Sage 200 Technical Consultant position and be a part of shaping the future of Sage 200 with Datel.
or call us on 01204 326 444