RecruitmentManager (Busiess Support)
Location: Manchester OR Bolton
Salary: £Negotiable DOE
We're all about matching great people to great businesses. Can you help deliver this promise?
After a record-breaking couple of years at Four we're continuing our expansion plans and looking to double our headcount throughout 2023/24. We are on the lookout for experienced consultants (1+ year) with fiery enthusiasm to be a part of our journey.
Our expansion is across our full business with consultant roles on offer across HR, Finance, Business Support, Executive Search and Supply Chain. You'll have the flexibility to work from home or in our central Manchester and Horwich offices and will benefit from working with an award-winning team.
For us setting an example of doing things the right way in our industry is at the centre of everything we do. We expect our people to work together to build strong relationships with our clients, creating life changing futures for our candidates, and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
We give more at Four...
- A generous basic salary which will be negotiable based on your experience.
- You'll also benefit from a highly competitive commission scheme
- FourFlex - offering individuals the autonomy to work where and when is most productive.
- A 'Four You' day off every year, additional to our generous holiday package.
- A wide range of team socials and wellbeing activities, from Spa's and race days to monthly socials and weekends away.
- L&D Programmes to support both Graduates and future leaders
- A wide range of rewards, recognition and incentives
- The opportunity to work within an innovative recruitment setting where you'll have access to a suite of value-added products to compliment your recruitment services
- We offer you the autonomy to build and expand your business with ongoing support from Four's 15 year presence and success as leading North West recruiters
- Managing/Mentoring a team focusing on a specific industry sector
- Managing the end to end process of the recruitment life cycle
- Achieve or exceed targets and objectives
- Proactively seeking to bring in new business and develop new accounts
- Managing the recruitment cycle from attracting candidates to placement with the client
- Negotiating T&Cs with stakeholders
- Lead by example
- Developing effective working relationships with existing and new clients
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss further with out Internal Recruiter please apply online or contact Rachael.Hart@4recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444