Role: Managing Consultant
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000pa depending on experience + commission scheme
Location: Bolton / Central Manchester / Hybrid
Who are Four?
Despite covid interrupting everyone's lives we have come out of it in an incredible position as a business, last year we achieved our best month, quarter and half year in the history of the business and 2022 is certainly not slowing down!
We have huge plans to get to the next milestone and to do that we need people with the right attitude, ambition, drive and tenacity to join our ever-growing team.
The opportunities for development are endless so if you are that way inclined, it's such an exciting time to join!
You'll be working with an incredibly dedicated and highly motivated team of recruitment professionals who share in our mission to find life-changing futures, perfectly matching great people to great businesses.
You'll have the flexibility to work from home or in our central Manchester and Horwich offices and will benefit from working with an award-winning team
What you'll get from Four
- A competitive basic salary which will be negotiable based on experience
- You'll also benefit from a highly competitive commission scheme of up to 25%
- Flexible working including working from home up to 2 days per week
- A "Four You" day off every year
- Generous holiday packages
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our crazy Christmas party day
- Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development
- A high-performance, high-reward culture where your performance is recognised ad incentivised
- The opportunity to work within an innovative recruitment setting where you'll have access to a suite of value-added products to compliment your recruitment services
Your new role
- Visiting new and existing clients to build a clear picture of their needs
- Identifying, assessing and selecting appropriate workers ensuring they match client requirements
- Delivering a high-quality service in line with company values
- With support, working towards realistic sales targets tailored to your experience
- Working with our existing client base of companies, finding them the best talent to achieve their business goals
- Developing relationships with new organisations to increase our client base and grow our business
- Writing adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles
- Negotiating and delivering job offers to candidates
- Networking at events to develop yourself and expand your professional network
- You'll have the autonomy to build and expand your business with ongoing support from Four's 14-year presence and success as leading North West recruiters
What happens next?
- Drop us your CV and we'll take a look at your application
- We'll review it in line with our requirements and assess if you're a match for our role
- We'll call you for a chat about the position to learn a little more about you and your personal aspirations
Not ready to apply?
If you're looking for some more information then speak to one of our Directors - call Claire, Phil or Helen at any time for a confidential chat about your career prospects here at Four.
or call us on 01204 326 444