Recruitment Consultant - Finance Division
Location: Bolton OR Manchester
Salary: £Negotiable DOE + Competitive Commission Scheme up to 25% + excellent benefits
We're all about matching great people to great businesses. Can you help deliver this promise?
After a record-breaking couple of years at Four we're continuing our expansion plans and looking to double our headcount throughout 2023. We are on the lookout for an experienced consultant (1+ year) with fiery enthusiasm to be a part of our journey.
Our expansion is across our full business with consultant roles on offer across HR, Finance, Business Support, Executive Search and Supply Chain. You'll have the flexibility to work from home or in our central Manchester and Horwich offices and will benefit from working with an award-winning team.
For us setting an example of doing things the right way in our industry is at the centre of everything we do. We expect our people to work together to build strong relationships with our clients, creating life changing futures for our candidates, and setting an example of excellent and leading-edge recruitment.
We give more at Four...
- A generous basic salary which will be negotiable based on your experience.
- You'll also benefit from a highly competitive commission scheme of up to 25%.
- FourFlex - offering individuals the autonomy to work where and when is most productive.
- A 'Four You' day off every year, additional to our generous holiday package.
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities, from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our crazy Christmas party day.
- Ongoing training and commitment to your professional development with your own tailored development programme, supporting the future leaders of our business.
- A wide range of rewards, recognition and incentives
- The opportunity to work within an innovative recruitment setting where you'll have access to a suite of value-added products to compliment your recruitment services
- We offer you the autonomy to build and expand your business with ongoing support from Four's 15 year presence and success as leading North West recruiters.
Your new role involves...
- Working with our existing client base of great companies to help find the right talent for their team
- Showing you care by developing lasting relationships with new organisations and encouraging repeat business.
- You will be committed to finding the best candidates in the market, understanding their motivations and job requirements and introducing them to exciting new opportunities.
- We do recruitment the right way and to deliver on that you will need to meet clients face to face to help cement genuine relationships and really get to know them and their business.
- You will be capable at writing accurate adverts, mailers and promotional material to attract the best candidates for your roles.
- You will be passionate about negotiating the best offer for your clients and candidates and confident at delivering job offers to candidates.
- You will lead by example whilst networking at business events to develop yourself and expand your professional network.
Looking for more information?
Careers at Four:https://www.4recruiting.co.uk/pages/join-four
Visit our YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSXRjQ5WwIM&t=3s
Not ready to apply?
If you're looking for some more information then speak to one of our Directors - call Claire or Phil at any time for a confidential chat about your career prospects - 01204 326 444
or call us on 01204 326 444