Job role: Receptionist and Administrator
Pay Bracket: Up to £25,000 DOE
Benefits: 28 days holidays, company discounts, freebies, paid events & more.
Our exclusive client is a global sports and entertainment business based in Warrington and have an amazing opportunity to be Front of House, as well as demonstrating other administrative responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will have done a similar role of being either a receptionist, administrator or PA and will enjoy the thrive of a busy work environment and fantastic culture.
This is a varied role meaning no two days will be the same, the successful candidate will be working across all group companies and is based full-time at head office.
What does the role involve?
- Greeting visitors, clients and suppliers by welcoming into the head office
- Answer the telephone, screening calls, take and relay messages to staff
- Maintain staff attendance records
- Organising travel arrangements including accommodation, flights etc
- Arranging visitor lunches and transport
- Organise Company Events, Socials and Corporate Gifting
- Diary management
- Ordering stationary and general housekeeping duties in Reception area
- Receiving and distributing any mail or deliveries
- Any other administrative duties required.
Who would be the right fit?
- Someone who is confident, enthusiastic, hardworking and reliable
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills
- Great communication, both written and verbal.
- Excellent administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise, fulfil tasks and manage workload in a timely manner
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
What our client can offer
- 28 days holiday inc BH
- Free parking
- Amazing company discounts
- Life Assurance scheme
- Pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via email@example.com or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444