Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £27,000
Location: Trafford Park
Benefits: 22 days holiday increasing with length of service plus bank, birthday off, employee discount scheme, group life insurance, pension.
Our client is a fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer, distributor and brand owner who are quickly growing and are looking for someone to join their finance team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
The role would be ideal for an AAT studier who has already started their career in Finance and would like a new challenge to progress their abilities in line with their AAT studies.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, you will be a very well organised person with a professional and flexible approach required to assist in ensuring the day-to-day finances are recorded in an accurately and timely manner.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Posting cash payments
- Posting invoices
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs and reviewing the payment runs of the other Clerk
- Reconciling credit card statements and
- Providing audit support
- Liaising with the Factory re goods-in and 3-way matching.
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 1 years of experience within a Finance setting.
- A strong interest in working in finance, and recent experience of working in transactional finance.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to use and manipulate data with MS Excel
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
You'll benefit from:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year
- Birthday off
- Study Support towards AAT completion
- Employee Discount
- Group Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Sociable environment with regular events & team activities
- Free Parking
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444