Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £26,000
Location: Macclesfield (SK10)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Hybrid working, Study Support, Employee Discount Scheme, Free Parking, Subsidised Travel.
Our client is a fast-moving e-commerce who are quickly growing and are looking for someone to join their finance team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
We are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk who is experienced in a fast paced accounts setting, who is looking for an environment where they can continue to develop their skills, through the in-depth support of a friendly and sociable team.
- Open and distribute post
- Inputting data of supplier purchase invoices
- Producing and improving payment runs
- Dealing with purchase queries and find ways to save costs where possible
- Assisting with the reconciliation of the debtors ledger
- Any other tasks required by the business.
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- A strong interest in working in finance, and recent experience of working in transactional finance.
- Outstanding attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and efficient with an ability to prioritise tasks as needed and work autonomously.
- Motivated to solve problems, be adaptable and have excellent communication skills.
You'll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year
- Staff Discount
- Supported Studies - first exam paid for (3 days off ACCA/CIMA, 2 days off AAT)
- EAP Scheme
- 4 days in office, every Wednesday from home
- On-site subsidised gym
- Free Parking
- Regular Social Events
- Subsidised travel from Manchester, Wilmslow, Alderley Edge, Macclesfield
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444