Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temporary Contract)
Salary: -£21,000- £24,000 pro rata
Location: - Tameside
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an exciting, successful, growing business based in Tameside. The Purchase Ledger Clerk will support the purchase ledger team to ensure that the company makes timely and accurate payments for goods and services. You will be responsible for recording these transactions accordingly by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices and statements.
The role is working on a full-time basis, on a temporary contract.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Accounts Payable Supervisor, your role will be to support the day to day running of our client's current finance function.
- Managing supplier payments
- Maintaining purchase ledgers
- Handling customer account queries
- Deal with supplier calls/queries quickly and efficiently
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Create, maintain and update supplier accounts
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Managing the period end purchase ledger closure process ensuring all items are posted in a timely manner
Who would be the right fit?
- Have worked in a Purchase Ledger position for at least a year
- Sage 50 experience (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and prioritise workload
What our client offers?
- Up to £24,000 pro rata
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444