Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk (Temporary Contract)
Salary: - £22,000- £25,000 pro rata
Location: - Salford
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an exciting, successful, growing business based in Salford. Our client is a market leader in their field that offers a fantastic working environment. They are looking to further strengthen and build upon their rapidly growing team, and this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skillset.
The role is working on a full-time basis, on a temporary contract.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, your role will be to support the day to day running of our client’s current finance function.
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Processing payment runs
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
Who would be the right fit?
- Experience within another account’s role- ideally a fast paced environment
- Good PC Skills using Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to build relationships and prioritise workload
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 pro rata
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you’re keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444