Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: South Manchester
Salary: up to £25,000 dependant on experience
Due to continued growth, our client is expanding their finance team and are therefore recruiting an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their leading business, based in South Manchester.
The role will involve responsibility for the purchase ledger whilst assisting with other accounting and administration processes and financial transactions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Bank reconciliations in multi-currencies
- Posting cash payments and invoices
- Performing supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparing & reviewing payment runs
- Intercompany reconciliations and invoice processing
- Expenses management
- Reconciling credit card statements and providing audit support
- Assist the wider team when and where required
The ideal candidate will have experience of multi-currency ledgers and intercompany transactions and a good understanding of VAT legislation. You will have excellent attention to detail, be adaptable and have excellent communication skills to liaise with the wider business, whilst looking for process improvements along the way.
If you have the relevant experience and the ability to take on a hands- on approach, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444