Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: -Up to £23,000 pro rata
Location: - Stockport
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join an exciting, successful, growing business based in Stockport. The role is working on a full-time basis, originally on a temporary contract with the view to become permanent in the future.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Finance Director, your role is to ensure company invoices are paid accurately and on time.
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Processing payment runs
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
Who would be the right fit?
- At least one years' experience in Purchase Ledger position
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to build and develop relationships outside of finance
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £23,000 pro rata
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444