Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: -Up to £22,000
Location: - Trafford Park
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, 41 Days Holiday Holidays plus many more exciting benefits
A fantastic opportunity has come up for x2 Purchase Ledger Clerk's to join an exciting, successful, growing business based in Trafford Park.
One of the positions will be working for the business on a full-time basis (36 hours) and the other will be working on a part-time basis (20 hours).
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, your role will be to support the day to day running of our client's current finance function.
- Receiving and recording the receipt of invoices
- Processing invoices to make sure payments are correct and on time
- Requesting receipt of statements from invoicing contractors or businesses when they are not provided
- Processing payment runs
- Matching and filing invoices and receipts
- Reconciling business accounts to make sure amounts paid reflect goods and services received
- Answering queries from suppliers, contractors, and other business departments about accounts payable or payments made
- Distributing invoice copies to finance staff and other relevant departments
What our client offers?
- Up to £22,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Modern working environment
- Fantastic management team
- 41 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444