Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: -Up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits and Study Support
Line Manager: - Financial Controller
Location: - Swinton, Manchester
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join one of our clients based in Swinton, North Manchester.
What does the role involve?
You will be processing transactions and manage queries with 3rd parties and internal customers, ensuring invoices are processed only when correctly authorised and coded.
You musthave previous experience within a Purchase Ledger Clerk Role.
- Inputting high volumes of purchase ledger invoices and credit notes
- Supporting other Accounts Payable Associates and team leaders to assure invoices are processed accurately
- Liaising with suppliers
- Raising sales invoices and certificates
- Maintaining and updating internal spreadsheets and documentation
- Assisting external auditors with year-end requirements
- Any tasks deemed to be suitable as delegated by the Purchase Ledger Management team.
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Sap Accounts Payable
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Experience of working with direct and indirect suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good level of Excel knowledge
What our client offers?
- Up to £24,000 salary
- Monday-Friday (9:00AM-5:00PM)
- 25 Days Holiday
- Annual Bonuses
- Study Support
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444