Job Title: Purchase Ledger Clerk
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £27,000 DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, hybrid working, AAT study support and development opportunities, free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for a purchase ledger clerk to join a down to earth and growing business based in Bolton. The position is responsible for end to end accounts payable and has wider responsibility for accounts administration and support of the wider finance function.
Suitable past roles including accounts payable, accounts administrator, finance assistant etc. Learning and development opportunities are on offer for the right person such as an AAT study package.
Over time, this position will develop into full end to end management of the purchase ledger, working in a small and close-knit team.
- Weekly payment runs.
- Invoice processing in high volumes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Creating reports in Excel
- Data entry
- Managing the payables email inbox and being the first point of contact for all inbound queries
- Query resolution to an excellent standard by phone and email
Who would be the right fit?
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Confidence in your ability to work accurately and independently on tasks
- Strong query resolution and communication skills - being able to resolve issues, question thoroughly and chase for further information as required.
What our client offers?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site parking
- Supportive team environment and good office culture
- Salary reviews
- Potential for hybrid working
- A competitive salary for the role level up to £27,000
This role will suit somebody with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to daily tasks. If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444