Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: - £24,000- £26,000 per annum
Location: - Nelson
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Flexible Working Hours, Social Events, 33 Days Holiday, Study Support
Our client is a high growth, distribution organisation based in Nelson. The business is continuing to grow with several acquisitions globally and have identified that there is a need for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join the team.
If you are looking to work in an environment where the importance of team spirit is valued, where staff are of primary importance and where staff are encouraged to enhance their skillset, then the company has many opportunities for you.
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Preparing payment runs on a regular basis
- Coding and processing invoices and credit notes
- Reconciling invoices to supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Resolving payment queries
- Passing invoices to the relevant department for authorization
- Posting foreign currency invoices and payments
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 1 years' experience working within an Accounts Payable role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and ability to use multiple systems
- Ability to maintain good client relationships
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Excellent time management, communication, and stakeholder engagement
- Competence in Microsoft Office Products
What our client offers?
- Up to £26,000 salary
- Modern working environment
- Hybrid Working
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Sociable working hours
- Free Parking
- 33 Days Holiday
This role will suit somebody with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to daily tasks. If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444