Job Title: - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: - £22,000- £24,000 per annum
Location: - Blackpool
Benefits: - Flexible Working Hours, Social Events, Free Parking plus many other exciting benefits
We are currently recruiting for Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a leading entertainment company based in Blackpool. The successful candidate will be working full time within a stable and secure finance team, on a permanent basis.
Within this role, you will be reporting to the Financial Controller and working within a strong team of 3. You will be able to work as part of a team responsible for the day to day running of the purchase ledger. The successful candidate will need to be ready to hit the ground running and fully immerse themselves in the dynamic culture.
To be considered for this role you must be able to manage high volumes of transactions as well as being competent in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel. The role will suit somebody with excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to daily tasks.
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Raising and resolving invoice queries
- Processing payments (BACS, credit card, cheques)
- Processing staff expenses
- Credit card statement reconciliations
Who would be the right fit?
- They must also have at least 1 years Accounts Payable experience and have good knowledge of accounting systems as an essential requirement of this role.
- The successful candidate must possess excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills especially with customers and non-financial colleagues and have excellent customer service skills.
- In addition, they must have the ability to produce accurate work and to pay attention to detail as well as the ability to prioritise and organise workload.
- To possess thinking capability, be proactive and reactive in their work, have a strong personal drive, an ability to make things happen and see things through to completion.
- Work as a strong team member.
You must be able to work productively in a high-pressure and demanding environment. If you are interested in this role and feel you have all the relevant skills then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444