Purchase Ledger Clerk
Salary: up to £21,500 plus study package
We are currently working with a fast paced, growing business who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk on a full time, permanent basis, based in Rochdale.
This position would suit a junior with some purchase ledger experience, who is looking to further develop whilst gaining an accounting qualification. Or alternatively, an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk who is looking to join a hard working and supportive team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices & credit notes daily
- Ensure purchase invoices are coded correctly to the nominal ledger
- GRN matching to Stock invoices
- Proactively send invoices for authorisation
- Posting and allocating bank payments
- Manage monthly supplier statement reconciliations
- Deal with supplier query investigations and resolution
- Complete supplier payment runs
- Assist with month end reporting and purchase ledger close off
- Assist with year end audit from an accounts payable perspective
- Work closely and effectively with finance leadership team
- Assist in trade creditors project, including allocating outstanding cash, full debit balance reconciliation and reconciliation/reduction of interco balances
The ideal candidate will have some previous experience within a similar role and the ability to analyse data using Excel. You will have excellent communication skills- both written and verbal, strong attention to detail and a positive attitude!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444