Job Title: Projects Coordinator (12 month contract - with a potential of permanent)
Salary: £21 - 24k
Benefits: 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, employees discounts.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has great communication skills, is experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel and someone who is capable of managing their own workload.
We also require someone who is confident speaking with different people such as engineers, clients, subcontractors and other departments.
Who will you be working for?
A very well-established and successful technology company based in Bolton are looking for a driven Projects Administrator/Coordinator to provide support to the projects team whilst working alongside Engineers & Subcontractors.
It's an amazing time to join this employee-owned and ambitious company who value high quality service and products. Our client is looking for a confident, enthusiastic and hardworking candidate to join their Projects Team.
What's the role?
- Supporting Engineers and Subcontractors by phone, email, and face to face
- Dealing with reactive service calls, including admin tasks & liaising with clients, colleagues, and subcontractors
- Creating quotations, sales orders & purchase orders on Sage
- Ordering and despatching stock for projects within timeframe
- Reviewing engineer reports, ensuring all work has been completed and in the estimated timeframe.
- Managing own workload to ensure tasks are completed to required deadlines.
- Tracking & reporting overall progress, collate timesheets & ensure all required project documents are obtained.
- Any other tasks that are required by management, or wider business needs.
When and where will you be?
You'll be based in the client's office in Bolton.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Claudia at Four Recruitment.
or call us on 01204 326 444