PR Account Manager
Hybrid / Manchester (2 Days in the office)
£32,000 - £37,000
My client is a global marketing agency headquartered in Manchester, UK, with a reach that spans across the world. Their expert team consists of strategists, planners, copywriters, linguists, media specialists, creatives, and consultants, all dedicated to delivering integrated, impactful campaigns and programs tailored for the modern omnichannel marketing landscape.
They empower clients with the knowledge and insights needed to seize sales and marketing opportunities on a global scale. With collective language skills, cultural expertise, integrated approach, and intellectual creativity, they craft results-driven campaigns that align with clients' business objectives. Whether it's building awareness, generating leads, or enabling sales conversions, they are trusted partner for marketing success.
Role Overview: As a PR Account Manager, you'll be at the forefront of crafting and executing high-impact B2B PR campaigns for national and international clients. Your role involves managing campaign activities, client relationships, and delivering exceptional results in a fast-paced environment.
- Agency experience or in-house B2B marketing experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Fluency in a second language, preferably German or Spanish.
- Strong coordination skills.
- Calm under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Consultative approach to client support.
- Collaborative team player.
- Curious and creative thinker.
- Open to feedback and proactive about self-development.
- Oversee day-to-day PR campaign activities, ensuring timely delivery and meeting objectives.
- Efficiently delegate tasks and identify resource needs.
- Provide strategic reporting to evaluate campaign success.
- Foster cohesion across various communication activities.
- Act as the primary client contact, building strong relationships.
- Responsively address client and journalist needs.
- Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and adaptability.
- Stay updated on industry trends and client-specific insights.
- Assist in developing strategic PR campaigns.
- Align PR efforts with client objectives.
- Present information effectively to target audiences.
- Drive PR activities and best practices.
- Manage client press lists and share updates with the team.
- Strong research, copywriting, and editing skills.
- Build relationships with journalists and clients.
- Fulfil line management responsibilities.
If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity, apply today!
or call us on 01204 326 444