Job role: Personal Assistant
Pay Bracket: Up to £30,000 DOE
Benefits: Hybrid working, flexible working, 28 days holiday, your birthday off & more.
Our client has been around for nearly 40 years! They specialise in amazing products for your home. They have close relationships with their craftspeople and retail partners which reflect their teams hard work and dedication over the years to provide the best quality products and services that they possibly can.
Are you an efficient Personal Assistant, with excellent organisational, analytical and great problem solving skills? Do you have a passion for and genuine interest in business? If so, I have a fantastic opportunity to join our clients exciting team, who proudly stand as the largest business in our sector.
What does the role involve?
- Diary management
- Organisation of booking meeting rooms/venue hires
- Arranging travel trips including hotel, transport, restaurant bookings etc
- Preparing reports, documentation, agendas, and presentations as needed
- Taking accurate minutes and notes during board meetings
- Handling the Managing Director's email correspondence
- Provide dedicated support to the Managing Director in all day-to-day activities
- Provide any other general administration support.
Who would be the right fit?
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Great communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively prioritise, fulfil tasks and manage workload in a timely manner
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A can-do, positive and helpful attitude.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via email@example.com or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444