Are you an ambitious and driven HR professional passionate about the value you can add to a growing service-based business? If so, take a look at this role and please apply today if you think it fits with your experience!
My client, a market-leading business are currently on the lookout for a People Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
In this role you will be responsible for outlining and delivering the people strategy and driving a high-performance culture.
Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Implementing the people plan, ensuring alignment with the wider business strategy
- Line managing a small HR team
- Working collaboratively with management to deliver best practice people solutions
- Establishing a set of HR metrics and producing reports with analysis for management
- Coaching managers on all areas of HR policy and process
- Talent management and succession planning
- Leading on a variety of engagement and wellbeing initiatives
As well have having relevant experience the successful candidate for this role will be a true people person, able to demonstrate a drive and passion for adding value to a growing business. My client are happy to consider someone looking to make a move into their first management role, or someone currently in a management role seeking a new challenge.
Please note this role is working for an organisation who currently operate a hybrid model.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444