Job: People & Culture Advisor
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £35k - £45k
Benefits: Hybrid working, very flexible hours, unlimited holidays, socials, vibrant culture + many more
Hours: Full time or 4 days considered, permanent
I am working with a vibrant, progressive, and forward-thinking SME located in central Manchester who are looking for a People & Culture Manager to join their team. This is a strategic role which involves working closely with the leadership team to drive the people strategy forward alongside the companies' values and mission.
More about the role
- Ensure smooth running of the HR function from a generalist perspective.
- Working pro-actively with the leadership team to drive people strategy forward.
- Employee engagement, retention, and attraction
- Working with Managers on training programme in line with retention plan
- Employee Relations
- Internal communications
- Playing a key part in the running of the organisation from a people perspective
CIPD 5/7 preferred for this role and a couple of years' experience within a strategic, people driven HR role.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444