To support their ambitious growth plans Sedulo are actively seeking a People and Culture Director. This role will form an active part of the Senior Management Team, supporting the creation of a world class team.
As People and Culture Director you will work in collaboration with the leadership team to establish and deliver the people and culture strategy, enabling the organisation to meet its short, medium and long term goals. You will lead on a corporate people function that is recognised and valued as a centre of excellence in delivering the strategic goals and organisational development priorities, offering relevant expertise and proactively sharing insights that add value.
This role will be based in Manchester but regular travel to other sites (Leeds, Liverpool and London) will be required.
Providing world class support and guidance to the business in the following areas:
- Identifying areas for improvement and working with the Senior Leadership Team to implement changes - current projects include Diversity and Inclusion and leadership development
- Ongoing management and development of the People and Culture team
- Coaching and developing senior and middle managers across the business
- Employee engagement, including overall responsibility for external accreditations such as Investors in People and Best Companies
- Talent management, including individual development and succession planning
- Learning and development, including the ongoing development of the Sedulo Academy and development programmes for all Team Members
- Recruitment, selection, induction and on boarding
- Managing a variety of HR related projects
- HR policies and procedures, including ensuring all practices are in line with current legislation and best practice
- Performance management
- Employee Relations matters, including supporting and guiding managers on all disciplinary and grievances
- Benefits and rewards
The successful candidate for this role will be a true people person, aligned to the Sedulo ethos and values. As well as having high levels of professional acumen that protect the organisation through the HR function you will have a strong commercial focus, project management experience and evidence of facilitating business growth.
The recruitment of this role is being managed by Four HR Recruitment - if you would like to apply please send your CV direct to Gemma Sofield at Four HR - email@example.com
or call us on 01204 326 444