PEOPLE AND CULTURE ADVISOR 6 MONTHS FTC - Up to £35,590 - Lancaster - WFH 3 Days a week
Are you looking for that next step up as a HR Coordinator? Are you looking to join an great environment where HR is truly valued? Are you looking for a role where you can apply your experience?
If you are a competent and confident HR Professional who excels in building great relationships, you should consider this role.
- Supporting the People and Culture Manager on any matter, dealing with and escalating queries appropriately
- Act as first point of contact for all people related queries providing advice and support
- Coaching and guiding key stakeholders on policy and procedure
- Managing ER caseload on a variety of issues, escalating anything if required
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams
- Supporting project work as and when required
- Support PCM with extracting statistical data and carrying out analysis
- Coordinate Recruitment process
- Coordinate all Learning and Development activities
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy
- Ad hoc HR Administration
- Proven track record as a HR Generalist or HR Advisor or HR Coordinator
- Approachable and friendly
- Confident and competent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working in a professional environment
- Have sound knowledge of employment law and HR
- Experienced in Employee Relations
- CIPD Qualification is essential
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client looking for someone to start very soon.
or call us on 01204 326 444