PEOPLE ADVISOR - Up to 30-35K - South Manchester - WFH 3 Days a week - CIPD Study Support - Potential Progression
Are you looking for that next step up as a HR Coordinator? Are you looking to join an exciting multinational business with a fantastic brand? Are you stuck and looking for a role which supports progression?
This opportunity provides the chance develop your skills and join a growing company a great business who are transforming. If you are an enthusiastic HR Professional who values continuous improvement and working towards a shared goal then you should definitely consider applying.
- Supporting the Senior PBP on any matter, dealing with and escalating queries appropriately
- Act as first point of contact for all people related queries providing advice and support
- Coaching and guiding key stakeholders on policy and procedure
- Managing ER caseload on a variety of issues, escalating anything if required
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams
- Supporting project work as and when required
- Support PBP with extracting data analysis and reporting
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy
- Ad hoc HR Administration
- Proven track record as a HR Generalist or HR Advisor or HR Coordinator
- Approachable and friendly
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Used to working in a professional environment
- Have sound knowledge of employment law and HR
- Experienced in Employee Relations
- CIPD Qualification is not essential but desired - Study Support Offered
27 days holiday plus your birthday off plus bank holidays, generous company pension contribution + annual bonus, medicash, health cover, flexible start times, early finish on Friday, WFH, regular company events and many more benefits!
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
or call us on 01204 326 444