Job Title: - Payroll Clerk (Part-time and Full-time option available)
Salary: - £25,000- £27,000 per annum
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Flexible Working Hours, Study Support, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with service), Modern Working Environment
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Assistant to join a fantastic, high growth organisation on a permanent basis. Our exclusive client would be willing to consider candidates who are looking for both part time and full time employment.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for an environment where they can continue to develop their skills, through the in-depth support of a friendly and sociable team.
Activities and rewards are on offer such as trips to the races and company trips away. A great candidate will be good humoured and able to hold their own, a hard worker and able bring value to the company.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years' previous experience within a payroll position.
- Processing monthly payroll of over 500 staff
- Full control of monthly payrolls from start to finish
- Checking and inputting hours
- Calculating basic pay, overtime and bonuses
- Producing monthly reports for the directors
- BACS payment to client
- Producing and distributing wage slips
- Dealing with stakeholder queries
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within a payroll function
- High degree of integrity
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Part time or Full time hours
- Hybrid Working and flexible Working
- Modern working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic management team
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444