Job Title: - Payroll Clerk
Salary: - £25,000-£27,000 depending on experience
Location: - Wigan
Benefits: - Hybrid working, Flexible Working, Study Support, 24 Days plus bank holidays and many more exciting benefits.
Our client, a well-established company based in Wigan are currently recruiting for a proactive and hands on Payroll Clerk to join the business on a full time basis.
What does the role involve?
Our client is looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with strong organisational and communication skills. The right candidate will be able to deal with all types of staff, deal with sensitive information and be willing to develop the Payroll function in the business.
The company will provide training on in house systems and support for external training and development. A personalise development plan will also be agreed with the successful applicant.
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll
- Full control of monthly payrolls from start to finish
- Checking and inputting hours
- Calculating basic pay, overtime and bonuses
- Producing monthly reports for the directors
- BACS payment to client
- Producing and distributing wage slips
- Dealing with stakeholder queries
- Keeping up to date with relevant legislation
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a payroll function (preferable but not essential)
- High degree of integrity
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working
- Modern working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic management team
- 24 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444