Salary: up to £26,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join an established, family run business based in Whitefield, on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, growing business where you will be welcomed as part of a friendly, supportive team, within a relaxed atmosphere.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end payroll duties, including but not limited to:
- Collecting, authorising and submitting timesheets
- Processing weekly payroll in compliance with legislations
- Manage and deal with all payroll queries across the business
- Registering new starters/ leavers
- Processing expenses
- Supporting the wider team with general accounts and office duties
It is essential that you are an experienced payroll clerk, having worked in a similar role and are competent using Sage. You must be able to work autonomously, whilst also being a super team player!
If you have the relevant experience, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444