Role: Part Time Payroll
Salary: Up to £25,000
A great opportunity has arisen for a part time candidate to join a growing Bolton organisation. Reporting to the finance manager, you will be responsible for the monthly payroll of the company.
This is a great role where you will work for a vibrant and diverse organisation. Flexibility is on offer, with an ideal being 2 ½ days per week. Free parking is available on site and great public transport links are located close by.
- Calculating PAYE and NI Contributions
- Making HMRC payments in a timely manner
- Processing pension contributions and pension scheme submissions
- Calculating and processing staff benefits
- Issuing tax forms
- Processing new starters and adding them to the payroll
- Processing leavers and pensions
- Reviewing and processing staff expense claims
- Posting journals for divisional accounts
- Ad Hoc holiday cover for the wider accounts team covering general book keeping duties.
Qualifications are not required, with an ideal candidate being qualified by experience and able to hit the ground running. For success in this role, it is vital that you have payroll and pension scheme knowledge, ideally within the health sector (although not essential)
Staff benefits such as pension scheme, cycle to work and employee events are on offer. You will be joining an award winning team which takes great pride in their company. An exclusive discount club membership is also on offer for free to all staff which covers retail in food, technology and health / wellness.
Systems knowledge of Sage50 and Xero are highly advantageous to this application. If you are able to work at pace with accuracy and are looking for a fun and warm working environment then please apply to this advert for immediate consideration or contact Victoria directly via email - Victoria@4recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444