Job Title: - Payroll and Finance Administrator (15 Month FTC)
Salary: -Up to £27,000
Location: - Heywood
Benefits -Hybrid Working, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays plus lot of other exciting benefits
Our client is a leader in their field and a global manufacturer based in Heywood. They operate worldwide, have over 3000 employees and last year had a revenue turnover of over £45 million. The company is looking for a Payroll and Finance Administrator to cover a maternity leave for the next 15 months. The successful candidate will be responsible for the payroll of over 130 employees.
The company is an exceptional business to work for as they see their workers as their most valuable asset and have a commitment to give every employee the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in their career path.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
You must have at least two year's previous experience within Payroll.
- End to end payroll processing (collating and inputting payroll data into the Sage payroll system monthly for PAYE and salaried employees through to bank payments, circa 130 employees)
- Processing statutory payments including SSP, SMP, SPP, pension payments, loan deductions
- Pension administering - administrating all tasks including maintenance of employee data & submitting monthly contribution values
- Keeping records up to date of employee renumeration & benefits
- Preparation and posting of payroll journals into SAP
- HMRC reporting and payments - Monthly and Year End - P60's P11D's
- Identify and implementation of continuous improvement activities on the payroll processes
Desired Responsibilities (but not essential)
- Credit Control
- Posting customer receipts on SAP
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Ad hoc duties
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience of using Sage 50 Payroll software (desirable, not essential)
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Monday- Friday (9:00am- 5:00pm) (Flexible Hours)
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444