Job: Payroll Administrator
Benefits: Hybrid working after probation, death in service, 2 volunteering days a year, 5% pension contribution, positive employee engagement initiatives, employee recognition, discretionary bonus + many more
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an engineering organisation located in Blackburn.
This role will be full time and be a support role working closely with the HR Manager + HR Team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Update the HR system with employee changes, e.g. adding/removing employees, address changes, pay changes etc
- Create and maintain electronic and hard copy personnel files
- Run monthly annual leave and absence reports
- Amending time sheet hours as and when necessary
- Liaising with engineers and management levels for correct recording of travel and overtime
- Administer employee benefits, including adding/removing employees as required
- Using Sage to generate reports, input information, and assist with the monthly running of payroll for over 600 employees
- Very much end to end Payroll
- Support and work with the wider HR team to ensure the smooth running of the function
The ideal candidate for this role will have at least 1 year experience in a Payroll Administration role working either stand-alone or as part of a wider function.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV for consideration
or call us on 01204 326 444