Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Pay Bracket: £21,000 - £25,000 DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, flexible working with the opportunity to work from home, full-time and part-time hours both available, company pension scheme, free parking
Our client is a warm and friendly business based in Bolton, offering a permanent opportunity for a payroll administrator to join their team. Working alongside the payroll clerk, your role is to collate information to forward onto the external payroll provider, ensuring high levels of accuracy for all employees to be paid on time.
This is a fantastic role within a rewarding organisation for someone looking for flexibility and work-life balance, offering agile working and flexible hours to your preference. You will be working alongside an enthusiastic team who take pride in what they do. Previous experience is advantageous, however someone with a general accounts administration background will also be considered.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, your role is to collate information, working with various departments across the business, communicating any changes and ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Working within Excel to make calculations and manipulate data
- Collating and preparing all company information for the monthly payroll
- Collecting time sheet information and spotting discrepancies
- Assisting in the distribution of payslips, P45's and tax code administration for new starters
- Communicating with the external payroll provider, checking work for accuracy
The ideal candidate will have:
The perfect person for this role will have a strong work ethic and time management, being trusted to manage your own workload.
- Minimum experience of 12 months within a payroll position
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- No qualifications are required for this role
- A friendly personality and helpful nature
- A keen eye for detail, being able to spot any errors
- Commitment to your personal development and keeping up to date on legislation
You'll benefit from:
- A competitive salary up to £25,000
- Generous holiday package
- Highly flexible working - hours and remote working
- An attractive working environment and fantastic team
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please apply me for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444