Role: Part-time Purchase Ledger Clerk (15-20hrs)
Salary: £24,000-£26,000 pro rata
Benefits: Flexible Working Patterns, Free Parking, 25 Days plus Bank Holidays, and many more exciting benefits!
Our client, a UK leading company in their sector, are now actively looking for part-time candidate to join their finance team. The business has gone through huge change recently, becoming part of a larger group which will progress their growth over the next 10 years - a really good chance to get in with a fast-moving, forward-thinking company.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the finance manager, your role is to manage the Accounts Payable function including:
- Management of the purchase ledger function end to end
- Making payments via BACS
- Weekly supplier payment runs
- Maintaining and performing bank reconciliations on Sage
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Query management and resolution
- Building relationships with the purchasing team and other
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum experience of 2 years in purchase ledger / accounts payable
- Friendly personality and strong communication skills, able to build relationships with internal staff and external parties
- Experience of processing expenses is advantageous
- No qualifications are required
- Strong attention to detail and good time management
- Knowledge of Sage accounting software is desirable
Who would be the right fit?
- A good knowledge of financial accounting
- Purchase Ledger knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a wider team
- Must be self-motivated team player
- Proactive approach and ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Highly organised and accurate
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert. We are able to offer an immediate start but are able to wait for candidates with a notice period.
or call us on 01204 326 444