Job Title: Part-Time Finance Assistant
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £26,000
Location: Wilmslow (SK9)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Study Support, Employee Discount Scheme, Free Parking, Profit related team bonus, Profit related team bonus
Our client is a fantastic events management business who are quickly growing and are looking for someone to join their finance team as a Part-Time Finance Assistant.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant who is experienced in a fast paced accounts setting, who is looking for an environment where they can continue to develop their skills, through the in-depth support of a friendly and sociable team.
- General Bookkeeping
- Supporting with expenses
- Chasing Debtors
- Project management on CEO's individual projects
- Office management - managing office suppliers, office catering, stationary, etc
- Budget managements - dealing with expenses both business and personal * General organisational duties, running errands
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Experience with Xero Software System
- Outstanding attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organised and efficient with an ability to prioritise tasks as needed and work autonomously.
- Motivated to solve problems, be adaptable and have excellent communication skills.
You'll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Extra day's holiday on your birthday
- Included Christmas holidays when the office is shut over the festive period.
- Option to buy additional holidays (up to 5 days per year)
- Statutory Pension
- Discounts with various hotel groups for personal use
- Education and training - monthly job and industry training
- Profit related team bonus
- Anything is Possible Personal Development Plan
- Medi Cash Benefit
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444