Job Title: Part-Time Management Accountant (22.5 Hours a week)
Pay Bracket: up to £35,000 DOE
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus bank holidays, free parking, modern office, and flexible working hours on offer - either 3 full days or 4 or 5 part-days
Our client is a successful family business based in Wilmslow who are going through a period of growth and transformation as a finance team. We are looking for a part-time assistant accountant / Management accountant to join them on a 12-month fixed term contract, working 22.5 hours a week.
This arrangement is highly flexible to your needs, offering either 3 full days, or 4-5 days with reduced hours and would offer the perfect role to fit around other life commitments.
The company has a warm and friendly atmosphere in a modern setting with free on-site parking. As the Management Accountant, you'll work closely with the finance manager in a broad accounting role across the department, assisting in all areas of finance from admin to month end production.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Working with the finance manager to prepare monthly management accounts, including:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Variance analysis
- Financial reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting the transactional team in finance admin
- Standing in for the finance manager when needed, providing support to the wider team.
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for the position will be someone with
- Strong background of accountancy, whether qualified by experience or AAT qual onwards
- Excellent rapport building skills, able to work well within a team setting.
- Good ability with financial systems, Sage experience ideal and SAP
- Ability to work well within spreadsheets and producing reports
- Ideally someone who is able to commence straight away, or at short notice
- Someone happy to work part-time hours at 22.5 hours a week
Benefits / Package info:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Free on-site parking
- Salary up to £35,000 per year
- Pro-rata to hours
- Minimum 12 month placement
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444