Job Title: - Part-time Assistant Accountant
Salary: - £25,000- £30,000 per annum (pro rata)
Location: - Bolton
Benefits: - Flexible Working Hours, Company Pension, Onsite parking, Staff Social Events and more!
Our exclusive client is a sports and hospitality company based in Bolton and they are looking for a part-time assistant accountant accountant provide accounting support to the current team of three. They are looking for someone who is commited to work between 16-20 hours per week.
Working under the supervision of the finance director, the assistant accountant is responsible for the day to day operation and maintenance of the company's ledger. The successful candidate will also be responsible for preparing the company's budgets and monthly financial reports.
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in a similar finance position, be skilled in using Sage Line 50 and be able to communicate effectively across departments, managers, and directors.
- Analysis and maintenance of the company's general ledger
- Prepare month end journals, journal entries and adjustments including supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions
- Maintain the company's accruals and prepayment accounts
- Maintain the company's stock levels
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements and trial balance
- Prepare weekly payroll as required
- Prepare and maintain the companies fixed asset register
- Prepare and maintain the companies register of leasing contracts and equipment
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns as necessary
- Assisting with compliance reporting
- Prepare and analyse annual income statement and balance sheet for preparation of annual statutory accounts
What our client offers?
- Up to £30,000 pro rata salary (depending on experience)
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic management team
- Flexible Working Hours
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444