Job Title: Operations Support Administrator
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, birthday off & more.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who has great communication skills, is experienced with Microsoft Word and Excel and someone who is capable of managing their own workload.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Who will you be working for?
A leading technology business based in South Manchester, is looking for a new team member to play a part in improving the quality of their client support and advice.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic business who are experiencing huge growth, this company are also committed to making a positive impact and are in the process of achieving B Corp status.
What's the role?
Day-to-day administration within the business.
You will get involved with the following duties:
- Phone, email and live chat communications
- Dealing with technical queries
- Supporting customers with their orders, connectivity to deactivation & equipment returns
- Review data to ensure that it is accurate and share reports with customers.
- Provide timely responses to inbound enquiries from insurers, brokers and customers.
- Dealing with onboarding queries post sale
- Any other duties required.
When and where will you be?
You'll be based in the client's office in Altrincham - due to the location, access to a car and a full-driving license in essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Claudia at Four Recruitment.
If you're looking for a role, but don't think that this is quite the right one, please do get in touch and we can see if we have anything else suitable for you!
or call us on 01204 326 444