Job role: Office Manager
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 DOE
Benefits: 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, hybrid working, private healthcare & more.
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced Office Manager to join a global consultancy company who have operated in Europe for over 40 years. Our client is looking for a dedicated candidate to provide high quality administrative support to their teams in the North West, North East and Scotland offices.
The ideal candidate must own a vehicle with clean driving license and be willing to drive during working hours between two North West offices.
What does the role involve?
- Secretarial work - organising travel arrangements, organising new starter set up, stationary orders, formatting spreadsheets and updating reports
- Invoicing - setting up new projects, completing audits and paperwork
- Health & safety - monthly audits, first aid audits, workstation assessment, PAT testing and organisation of office move
- Seminars - organising breakfast briefings, travel arrangements, dealing with feedback forms & requests & updating CRM system accordingly
- Marketing - updating CRM with new contacts, meetings, opportunities and seminar information.
- Other administrative duties
Who would be the right fit?
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English language
- Great knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident in financial reporting
- Clean driving license and own a vehicle
- Happy to travel between North West offices
What our client can offer
- 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Private medical and life insurance
- Flexible working arrangements, including hybrid working, dependant on team requirements.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more don't hesitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07834553439. Please feel free to pass on my details if you know someone with relevant experience who may interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444