Job Title: Office Administrator
Pay Bracket: £20,000 - £23,000
Location: Little Hulton
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, diverse culture, Study Support.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business based in the Little Hulton. This role would be supporting the finance function and would suit an individual who has the ambition and passion to forge a long-lasting career.
Ideally you will be working in an accounts / finance admin position or have a keen interest in a career within finance. You will be an integral member of a well-established team, working across several businesses within their group.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Process invoices, adhering to monthly deadlines
- Handling telephone and online enquiries
- Ensuring all enquiries are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Responsible for raising credit and debit notes
- Support the Invoicing Admin team with reports when required
- Support with the company's annual audit process.
- Support the wider finance team when required.
- Other ad-hoc administrative support
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in an administrative or based position
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Good levels of accuracy.
You'll benefit from:
Our client has an excellent benefits package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity for growth and exposure.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year.
- Study support
- Modern office and diverse culture
- Monthly Social Events
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with a strong senior leadership team
- Pension Scheme
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444