Employment Type: Permanent
Location: Central Manchester
Salary: up to £25k depending on experience + benefits and development opportunities
After a record-breaking few years here at Four, we are looking to introduce additional administration resource into our growing team. Could you be our new Administrator?
A fast-paced, vibrant, recruitment setting, your work will be varied and no two days the same. Someone adaptable, flexible and happy to turn their hand to different tasks would be ideally suited to this role. Your role will give you exposure to a wide range of tasks including, office support, administration, customer service, report writing and finance admin.
To fit in to our team you'll be tenacious, committed to your success and that of your team, constantly striving for excellence and driven by sincerity. In return, you'll benefit from working in an award-winning business who put employee wellbeing at the heart of what they do.
Some of the exciting things you'll be involved in…
- Maintaining the integrity of the data held on our systems
- Meeting and greeting office visitors
- Being the first point of contact for in-bound calls
- Supporting the wider recruitment team in their activities including Directors and Head of Divisions
- Sending out email communications to clients, candidates and wider
- Updating excel spreadsheets
- Obtaining any required documentation for project work
- Supporting in finance administration processes
- Office management tasks - acting as the go to in our Manchester office for Consultants
- Formatting documents
- Ad hoc duties and admin projects across the business
The kind of person we'd love to work with…
- A team player
- Someone with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with great computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- A confident, high-energy character who can build rapport and deliver great customer service
- Someone who nurtures relationships with all stakeholders
- A well organised individual
- Someone with the drive to learn and develop
What you'll get from Four…
- Time out to develop your skills and ongoing training opportunities
- A "Four You" day off every year
- Nominated charity contributions to a cause of your choice
- Generous holiday packages
- A wide range of team and wellbeing activities from race days to quizzes to spa days, sports day and our Christmas parties!
If you're looking for a fast-paced role and to develop a career in a thriving industry, then join the fun at Four!
Contact us for further information, please contact Hannah on 01204 326 444 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01204 326 444