National Accounts Manager / Commercial Controller
Reporting Too - Operations Director
Benefits - Enhanced pension, Car Allowance, Future progression / Path to Director
Location - Shepley, Huddersfield (National role)
My client are the family run, £40million Turnover home of Ice Valley Water! As a business they have experienced significant success and growth and are now looking to introduce an experienced National Account Manager.
This is a brand-new opportunity for a seasoned Sales & Account Manager to lead the business towards achieving optimum National presence and reach. The National Account Manager will be responsible for growing sales and awareness of all Shepley products within the UK market. Your success will depend on a dual approach, both gaining referrals via existing relationships and client base as well as independently obtaining new sales leads for the business via your own sales efforts and reach to develop an already healthy sales pipeline.
Historically, this role sat with the Commercial Director who, following a substantial period of growth and introduction of a new line will be focusing on other areas. The business are confident this is the time to introduce an experienced commercial professional to assist with growth into different markets. The business mainly focus and have experienced huge success across Retail and Wholesale channels however, there is scope exploration across other channels such as Hospitality & Travel.
You will coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals and achieve ROI optimisation for key customers nationwide acting as the lead point of contact within the category for any new sales enquiries as well as maintaining and developing existing relationships.
- Previous experience within a similar level role with National Account Management responsibility
- Commercially minded - this is a fast-paced role, your drive and energy will help develop and grow share within key clients.
- Best in class in their current role, constantly recognised for their performance and achievement.
- Ambitious with the drive for growth within the business in helping them achieve best I class and optimum growth.
- Previous experience working in a sales capacity within discounter channels.
- Target driven individual with the drive to further promote the business.
- Soft drinks exposure is preferred however not an essential - commercial and account management experience within FMCG / Food & Beverage industry
- Commercial acumen with demonstrable experience and responsibility managing your own P&L of customers and portfolio to accurately report on performance, forecast, ROIU of promotional activities and investment accruals
- Demonstrable experience of using Joint Business Planning (JBP) to drive alignment of goals, strategies and action plans between all partners.
- Experienced using GAP analysis to assess and monitor the performance of the sales channels ensuring objectives are being met
This is an exciting time within the business with real momentum in the channel and across the team, supported by the strategic ambition to grow share within this channel and the wider business. As a result, there is a tangible opportunity to leave a real legacy within this role as it will be instrumental in unlocking growth across the business as well as allowing both personal and professional growth for the successful candidate.
or call us on 01204 326 444