Ecommerce Specialist - Amazon Vendor
FMCG / Retail Sector
Tattenhall based - Hybrid working & Flexibility offered
Salary - up to £40k + Bonus & Benefits
Cheshire based client that launched in 2020 are looking for an experienced Ecommerce Specialist following a period of exponential growth and in preparation new market exposure. Having established themselves within the UK market and a recent successful launch into the US, the business are looking for an Ecommerce Specialist to support with further growth plans on the EU side.
The business are looking for a motivated, driven, and enthusiastic Amazon VC Specialist to join their fast paced and rapidly evolving team.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key collaborator in driving growth in their established Amazon GB + EU accounts as well as our recently launched Amazon US account. Your role will help to deliver growth through the companies Amazon channels through improved content, stock and inventory management and promotional activity.
A dynamic fast paced role which will grant you wide business exposure and the responsibilities will evolve with your growth offering you huge scope for progression.
Reporting to the Senior Ecommerce and Customer Lead your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with our internal supply chain team to manage inventory and stock forecasting to ensure products have healthy inventory.
- Driving sales and profit growth through Amazon GB, EU + USA
- Monthly sales, advertising, and general account reporting
- Assisting in price increases
- Maintain and optimise ASIN IDQ, ensuring best in class content.
- Visual Merchandising - Review images/product information - maintaining the appearance, accuracy and standards of our brand and categories including our Amazon Brand Stores
- Listing creation and ongoing listing management to increase rankings, product views and conversion of products on Amazon, including competitor monitoring and Buy box monitoring.
- Working closely and building a strong rapport with Amazon Vendor Manager
- Collaborating with internal teams, including marketing, operations, and finance, to ensure smooth execution of sales plans and campaigns.
- Marketing and promotions planning
- Continuously identifying ways for us to improve account's sales.
- Maintaining Brand Stores + A+ Content
- Ad hoc customer service support (to cover annual leave)
- 3-5 years' work experience, FMCG experience is preferable but not essential.
- 1-2 years' experience working with Amazon Vendor Central is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages Excel / Word / PowerPoint.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use the numbers to drive and deliver change and improvement
- Exposure to developing and reporting on KPI's.
- Previous Merchandising exposure
- Experience of forecasting sales, inventory management and promotion planning.
- Driven, ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organisation skills and able to prioritise workloads.
- Appetite to work in a fast-paced scale-up environment.
- Analytically and commercially minded.
- A flexible, positive, and confident approach with a can-do attitude.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant business taking the market by storm both nationally and internationally.
To be considered, please apply Danielle@4recruiting.co.uk
or call us on 01204 326 444