Job Title: Management Accountant
Pay Bracket: £45,000 -£55,000
Benefits: Profit share bonus circa 10%, Hybrid working, Flexible Hours, Study Support and progression opportunities
Four Financial are pleased to present an exclusive opportunity for a Management Accountant based in central Manchester on a hybrid working model.
We are looking for an ambitious and commercially minded accountant, open to part qualified or newly qual candidates. This role will manage the monthly close, budgeting and forecasting for the business, working closely with the FC, with succession opportunities to become the financial controller in the next 3 years.
The position will be tasked with analysing the performance and looking to make business improvements, implementing internal controls and business partnering - offering a position which can develop with you during a period of exciting expansion for the company.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
In a newly created post due to growth, your role will be both commercial and analytical in focus, including:
- Completing monthly end to end management accounts
- Working with multiple stakeholders in the wider business, communicating effectively with various backgrounds, holding others accountable to task in set deadlines to ensure timely and accurate information is provided.
- Ensuring timely review with the FC to allow circulation of KPIs and variances against forecasts and budget.
- Forecasting - including weekly / monthly/ quarterly / annually cash forecasting, profit, and loss forecasting.
- Financial analysis of multiple sites, identifying opportunities to increase performance and profitability.
- Identifying improvement areas within existing accounting systems and procedures, looking to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Ensuring net working capital reduction and cash improvement
- Working with the senior leadership team to improve financial controls.
- Working alongside the FC on the operations of the finance team, being a point of contact for team members and the wider business
The ideal candidate will have:
An ideal person fit for the role will be down to earth with a fluid communication style for business partnering, we are looking for someone who will be able to develop excellent relationships and produce accurate and timely results.
- A diligent approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability within Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Experience using Power BI and modelling would be advantageous but not essential
- Studying ACCA / CIMA part-qualified level and above
- A strong level of educational attainment
You'll benefit from:
This is an excellent opportunity, being a growth role within an extremely ambitious business. We're a strong believer that the right person in the right place will thrive over time and this is that opportunity.
- Hybrid working
- Flexible Hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Paid parking by the company / travel expenses
- Profit share scheme circa 10% of base salary
- Study support if part-qualified
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will be 2 stages - one virtual and second stage in person - Manchester city centre. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444