Job Title: Management Accountant
Pay Bracket: £45,0000
Location: Horwich, Bolton
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible hours, excellent company culture, onsite parking, progression routes into FM - FC
Our client is a well-known and reputable business in Bolton who are looking to appoint an ambitious management accountant due to growth. In a position working alongside an impressive FC, we are looking for someone to take a lead on month end duties and analysis with the view of the successful candidate succeeding the FC in future.
This position would be well suited to someone who is an experienced management accountant or finance analyst who's looking to progress their career in an inclusive and diverse organisation.
Prided on their excellent company culture, internal progression opportunities and attractive office space, you be based out of Horwich, collaborating with multiple subsidiaries. It is preferred to bring in a newly qualified candidate, although we are open to finalists or exceptional part-qualified candidates.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Managing month end production and acting as a team leader / mentor figure
- Profit and loss management
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Stock reconciliations
- Cashflow forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Working with other managers to enhance financial controls.
- Aiding senior management in audit
- Acting as a mentor figure for a junior finance team
- Assisting in budgeting and business partnering with stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for the position will be someone with
- Strong experience within month end, ideally someone who has already held a full-time position in management accounts.
- Either ACCA / CIMA part-qualified or newly qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate well amongst multiple groups of people.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to highlight discrepancies and find solutions.
- Ability within Excel, pivot tables and v-look ups
- Exposure / existing knowledge of Power BI is highly advantageous.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays - rising with length of service.
- Study support for CIMA / ACCA
- Free parking on site
- Company share options.
- Flexible hours and flexible leave policy
- Staff socials and events
- Pension scheme
- Plenty of internal progression opportunities and secondment opportunities
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444