Job Title: Management Accountant
Pay Bracket: £40,000 - £55,000 DOE
Benefits: Parking, Pension Scheme, Study Support for PQs, Flexible Working, Private Equity Exposure, 25 Days holiday plus banks
Four Recruitment are pleased to offer an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and detail focused management accountant to join our client, based near Hebden Bridge. A PE backed business with impressive expansion plans and excellent company culture, as a member of the finance team you'll be responsible for end-to-end management accounts and analysis, getting involved with various projects as the company continues to grow.
Due to their rapid expansion, transactions, and projects in the pipeline, we are open to making multiple hires, open to candidates from the part-qualified level onwards.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Completing monthly management accounts
- Journals, accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for budget and forecasting
- Identifying improvement areas within existing accounting systems and procedures, looking to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Assisting in year end and audit supporting the FD
- Working alongside the FD on the operations of the finance team, being a point of contact for team members and the wider business and assisting with managing the transactional finance team / function
The ideal candidate will have:
An ideal person fit for the role will be down to earth with a good work ethic and excellent attention to detail, we are looking for someone who will be able to develop excellent relationships and produce accurate and timely results.
- A diligent approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability within Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Someone who is either QBE or studying with a good level of curiosity and willingness to learn
- Manufacturing experience would be ideal
You'll benefit from:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous salary package
- Excellent exposure opportunities working directly with the FD and CFO
- Free parking
- Study support
- Flexible working
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444