Job Title: Management Accountant
Pay Bracket: £50,000
An exciting new position has been created by our client; a leading PE backed business based in Oldham. Focused on quality, heritage and providing a world-class service, they are expanding internationally into new markets - leading to a full-time position for a qualified management accountant being made.
This position will report directly to the Finance Director and founder, offering autonomy and trust. The role will be broad in scope, becoming a business partner for international offices, producing full sets of management accounts, taking a commercial and operational capacity as the business continues to grow.
Boasting an impressive EBITDA, the business has continued plans for expansion and is looking for someone with a hard-working mentality to take on the challenge.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
This role is a very hands-on and fast paced role, including:
- Producing full sets of management accounts - responsibility for P&L, balance sheet
- Budgeting and forecasting
- KPI reporting - particularly working with sales.
- Cash flow forecasting
- Financial analysis
- Assisting in the implementation of new accounting software and related projects
- Managing the transactional finance team function - acting as a point of escalation and helping with the upskilling of the existing team - complex queries, reconciliation etc.
- Taking an overview of the bi-weekly payroll
- Business partnering with various stakeholders across the business.
- Supporting in audit
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for the position will be someone with:
- Strong commercial acumen
- ACCA / CIMA / ACA Qualified
- Experience within an engineering, manufacturing, warehouse, logistics or distribution environment - preferred but non-essential
- Experience within a multi-entity environment is advantageous but not essential.
- Credible track record with demonstrable impact
You'll benefit from:
- PE Exposure
- Flexible working arrangement
- Mature and driven working culture
- Discretionary bonus
- Regular pay reviews
- Progression opportunities
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking on site & closely located public transport links
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444