Job Title: Management Accountant
Pay Bracket: Negotiable DOE £35,000 -£50,000
Four Financial are pleased to present an exclusive opportunity for a Management Accountant based in Warrington operating on hybrid working model. We are looking for an ambitious management accountant with experience in managing a small team, open to Part-Qualified candidates onwards / QBE. This role will manage the monthly close, budgeting and forecasting for the business, working closely with the FD, and taking responsibility for a small transactional finance team - acting as a mentor figure to colleagues on their AAT journey and acting as a point of escalation.
In an owner managed business, there is a relaxed and down to earth atmosphere, making interpersonal skills key. Smart casual dress, flexible hours, free parking, hybrid working and study support on offer for those who are still studying.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Completing monthly management accounts
- Journals, accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for budget and forecasting
- Identifying improvement areas within existing accounting systems and procedures, looking to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Assisting in year end and audit supporting the FD
- Working alongside the FD on the operations of the finance team, being a point of contact for team members and the wider business and assisting with managing the transactional finance team / function
The ideal candidate will have:
An ideal person fit for the role will be down to earth with a good work ethic and excellent attention to detail, we are looking for someone who will be able to develop excellent relationships and produce accurate and timely results.
- A diligent approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Strong ability within Excel including pivot tables and v-lookups.
- Someone who is either QBE or studying with a good level of curiosity and willingness to learn
You'll benefit from:
- Flexible Hours and hybrid working
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444