Management Accountant- ACCA/ CIMA part qualified or finalist
Based: Macclesfield- with hybrid working
Salary: circa £32,000- £45,000 dependant on experience/ qualification
Our client, a US Private Equity backed, high-growth business is looking for an experienced CIMA/ACCA part qualified or finalist Management Accountant to join the team. With continuous growth plans for the next few years, this is an exciting time for an ambitious accountant to join the team.
This role reports directly into a fantastic Assistant Financial Controller , who will provide a strong mentorship and support network to ensure your success in the role. The business is extremely well known for their flexible and supportive approach; they are looking for someone to join the team who is keen to build on their current experience and develop their knowledge further within management accounting.
- Preparation of the global management accounts encompassing multiple trading entities in multiple currencies and locations, including supporting commentary for month on month movements
- Posting and reconciliation of accruals and prepayments
- Balance Sheets control account reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations and recharges across group entities
- Analysis of P&L activity and investigation of variances
- Assistance with the global audit process
- Review and approval of employee expenses
- Continuous process improvement across the group processes
- Ad hoc projects and duties
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified or finalist, or working towards
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to work with stakeholders and build relationships
- Experience with complex reconciliations
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good excel skills
If you are keen to work for a fantastic business, offering an excellent succession plan for your future career, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444