Management Accountant- Part Qualified/ Finalist
Location: Salford, with hybrid working
Salary: circa £35,000- £45,000 plus study package and excellent benefits
A position for a part qualified or finalist Management Accountant to join an established, industry leading business based in Salford has arisen.
We are looking for a team player who is organised, efficient and can produce accurate management accounts, budgets and forecasts. You will join a committed, hardworking and established finance team, with responsibility for the reporting and management accounts for multiple entities within the group, whilst confidently assisting and advising other team members and departments.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts in line with the Business Plan and maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards and that these policies are followed.
- Preparation of the Monthly Profit and Loss Account and Balance Sheet.
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports.
- Monitoring of budgets to ensure targets within the budget and Business Plan are adhered to.
- Ensuring all Balance Sheet items are accurate and reconciled.
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Reviewing Payroll Transactions to ensure accuracy.
- Work closely with the Group Finance Team to facilitate year end consolidated accounts.
- Completion of all financial, regulatory and statutory returns.
- Ensure that VAT recovery is maximised.
The ideal candidate will be willing to share responsibilities within the team and can confidently recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls. Experience within the property sector is highly desirable.
Skills & attributes:
- A solid background in producing management accounts and financial reporting
- Willing to learn quickly and support members of the team
- Professional and proactive
- A great communicator, with the ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Ideally part qualified/ finalist/ newly qualified (QBE may be considered)
- Highly organised and efficient
In return, you will receive an excellent benefits package, including a study package, company bonus, healthcare package, free parking, flexi hours, hybrid working and a supportive team and management to allow you to perform to your full potential. If you have the relevant experience, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444